Grilled Squash Tartines
- 2 slices California Goldminer® Roasted garlic loaf, toasted
- 1 zucchini, sliced ½-inch thick
- 1 yellow squash, sliced ½-inch thick
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp. Ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Heat grill to medium. Brush zucchini and squash with olive oil and grill until tender (approximately 6 minutes per side). Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread Ricotta on toasted bread, top with grilled zucchini and squash, and finish with a pinch of crushed red pepper.