3 Cheese Pizza Flutescook time
- 2 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread, sliced lengthwise
- 1 (14-oz.) jar pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Romano cheese
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 10 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- ⅔ cup Feta cheese
- 1 tbsp. olive oil Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Partially hollow out each flute and set aside.
- Add pizza sauce to each hollowed-out half flute. Add shredded Mozzarella cheese and Romano cheese and top with red onion, garlic and basil. Sprinkle Feta cheese on top and drizzle with olive oil and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.