3 Cheese Pizza Flutes
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 2 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread, sliced lengthwise
- 1 (14-oz.) jar pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Romano cheese
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 10 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Partially hollow out each flute and set aside.
- Add pizza sauce to each hollowed-out half flute. Add shredded Mozzarella cheese and Romano cheese and top with red onion, garlic and basil. Sprinkle Feta cheese on top and drizzle with olive oil and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.