Apple, Butternut Squash and Cabbage Sandwich
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices Goldminer® Sourdough Square Bread
- 1 butternut squash
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- Few handfuls arugula
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Slice butternut squash and spread on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- To assemble the sandwich, spread mayo on 1 bread slice and Dijon mustard on the other. Layer apple slices, butternut squash, shredded cabbage and arugula, then top the sandwich with the second bread slice. Enjoy!