Grilled Salmon Sandwich with Herb Mayo
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 8 slices Goldminer® Sourdough Square Bread
- 4 frozen wild-salmon filets, thawed
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¾ cup mayo
- Romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 lemon wedge
- Pat dry salmon filets. In a bowl, combine smoked paprika, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Rub the seasoning mixture into the salmon.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large pan on medium-high heat. Place fish, skin side down, in the pan and sear for 3-4 minutes. Flip and sear the salmon on the opposite side for another 2-3 minutes, undisturbed. Transfer to plate.
- While salmon is resting, combine dill, parsley, and mayo in a small bowl. Spread the herb mayo on one side of each bread slice.
- To build the sandwich, add lettuce, salmon, tomato and cucumber slices to 4 of the 8 slices. Top each sandwich with remaining slices. Serve warm with a wedge of lemon for garnish.