Prosciutto, Fig and Manchego Sandwich
Cracked Wheat Square
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, CRACKED WHEAT, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices Goldminer® Sourdough Cracked Wheat Square Bread
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 2 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Manchego cheese, shaved
- 8 fresh figs, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fig jam
- Toast bread slices. Spread 1 teaspoon mustard evenly over 2 bread slices. Place arugula over mustard on top of the bread slices.
- Place prosciutto loosely over the arugula in a ribbon fashion, so it lies with pockets of air in between. Layer on fig slices and cheese. Spread jam on remaining 2 bread slices.
- Place bread slices, jam side down, on top to finish the sandwiches. Enjoy!