Apple Crisp Pie
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 1 loaf (24 oz.) California Goldminer Sourdough Sourdough Square (crumbed)
- 1 can apple pie filling
- ½ cup sugar ½ stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Store-bought or homemade pie crust (crumbled)
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- To make breadcrumbs: Place California Goldminer Sourdough Bread slices directly on oven rack in preheated 300°F oven for 30 minutes. Crumble slices into food processor and process until fine.
- Combine can of apple pie filling, crumbled pie crust, sugar and butter in medium mixing bowl. Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Add 1 cup of brown sugar to the bread crumbs, and place on top of baked pie mixture.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 20 more minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm with scoop of vanilla ice cream.