Artichoke Bruschettacook time
- 12 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup Feta cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic and artichoke hearts. Sauté for 3 minutes. Add white wine and reduce heat to medium. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Arrange sliced sourdough on a large baking sheet. Top each slice with artichoke/garlic mixture, Feta and Parmesan cheeses, rosemary and pepper. Place in oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown on top.