NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 12 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup Feta cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic and artichoke hearts. Sauté for 3 minutes. Add white wine and reduce heat to medium. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Arrange sliced sourdough on a large baking sheet. Top each slice with artichoke/garlic mixture, Feta and Parmesan cheeses, rosemary and pepper. Place in oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown on top.