Avocado, Brie, Basil & Pomegranate Grilled Cheese
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 (8-oz.) package Brie cheese, sliced thick
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Using a basting brush, coat one side of each slice of bread with melted butter. Place slices on skillet, butter side down. Allow bread to heat up and brown for about 5 minutes. Lower heat and top two slices with avocado and the remaining slices with Brie.
- Continue cooking until Brie begins to soften. Top with pomegranate arils and basil leaves, then use a spatula to combine the sandwich halves. Allow to cook 1-2 minutes longer on each side, then remove from skillet.
- Let sandwiches cool for 5 minutes before serving.