Bacon Cheddar Pull-Apart Bread
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 1 California Goldminer Sourdough Flute bread
- 3 slices bacon
- 8 (1 oz.) slices Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Over medium heat, cook bacon in large pan for about 5 minutes until halfway cooked.
- Remove bacon and dry on paper towels before cutting into ½-inch wide strips.
- Cut vertical slits in bread spaced about 1 inch apart, then cut horizontal slits spaced about 1 inch apart across vertical slits. Place cheese and bacon into slits.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and ranch dressing until thoroughly mixed. Pour mixture over bread slits then wrap loaf in aluminum foil and place on baking sheet.
- After bread has baked in oven for 15 minutes, remove foil and return to baking sheet to bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bacon is crisp.
- Serve on cutting board, platter or breadbasket.