Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad Sandwich
Toasted Onion Square
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MAY CONTAIN: SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG, TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, DEHYDRATED TOASTED ONIONS, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), SALT, YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 8 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Toasted Onion Square
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 tbsp. green onion, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, ranch dressing, mayonnaise, Pepper Jack cheese, bacon and green onion. Mix until well-combined.
- Lightly toast bread and place desired amount of chicken salad mixture on top of one slice. Cap with a second slice of bread and enjoy!