Bacon Ranch Sourdough Bread Bowl
NET WT 16OZ (454 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREENUTS.
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SALT, YEAST.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Boule
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz. sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 8 oz. Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 3 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. Buffalo Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 oz. bacon, cooked & crumbled
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Cut off top of bread bowl and scoop out the inside, being sure to leave about a 1-inch layer of bread inside. Brush the inside of the bowl with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch dressing and hot sauce. Stir to combine, then add Colby Jack cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Buffalo Cheddar cheese, bacon and scallions. Mix thoroughly, then spoon mixture into bread bowl and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the top.
- Reduce oven heat to 375˚F and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until dip is heated through and cheese has melted. Serve immediately.