Bacon Wrapped Egg Bread
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 6 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread
- 6 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 6 eggs
- 2 chopped chive stalks
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut six 1-inch slices from a California Goldminer® Sourdough baguette.
- Push bread slices into bottom of muffin cups.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of each slice.
- Heat a large skillet on medium, add bacon and cook until slices are medium-rare and not crisp.
- Warp warm bacon slices around insides of muffin tin.
- Pour one egg over each muffin and add chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.