Bacon Wrapped Egg Breadcook time
- 6 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread
- 6 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 6 eggs
- 2 chopped chive stalks
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut six 1-inch slices from a California Goldminer® Sourdough baguette.
- Push bread slices into bottom of muffin cups.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of each slice.
- Heat a large skillet on medium, add bacon and cook until slices are medium-rare and not crisp.
- Warp warm bacon slices around insides of muffin tin.
- Pour one egg over each muffin and add chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.