Baked Zucchini Fries
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 2 cups California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square, crumbed
- 1 large zucchini, halved and cut into strips
- 4 small eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 oz. parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Skin and halve zucchini before cutting into ½-inch strips.
- Place flour and California Goldminer® Sourdough breadcrumbs in a large bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Dip zucchini strips in egg wash and then coat with flour and breadcrumb mixture and set aside. Repeat process until a crust is achieved.
- Place strips on seasoned baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F. 8. Remove from oven and dust with Parmesan and parsley before serving.