BBQ Chicken & Bacon Sourdough Melt
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SESAME SEEDS, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), SALT, YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 8 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sesame Square, toasted
- 8 strips bacon
- 4 barbecued chicken breasts
- ½ cup arugula
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- Cook bacon until crispy, and set aside.
- Heat leftover barbecue chicken breasts until hot.
- Top four slices of toast with arugula, one chicken breast, one slice of cheese, barbecue sauce, avocado and onion slices and two strips of bacon. Cap with remaining slices of toast, and enjoy.