Beet Hummus & Radish Sourdough Toast
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 2 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square, toasted
- 2 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. crumbled Feta cheese
- ¼ cup watercress
- Beet hummus (see below)
- Beet Hummus Ingredients:
- 1/2 pound beets (about 4 medium sized beets), scrubbed clean, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp. tahini paste
- 5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest (zest from approx. 2 lemons)
- Generous pinch sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Make beet hummus. Combine beets, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, lemon zest, salt and pepper in food processor and pulse until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of hummus on each toast slice and top with radishes, Feta and watercress.