Buffalo Chicken Sourdough Sliders
NET WT 24OZ (1.5 lb) (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, YEAST, SALT, WHEAT GLUTEN, MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, DIACETYL TARTARIC ACID ESTERS OF MONO-AND DIGLYCERIDES, LACTIC ACID.
- 1 package California Goldminer® Sourdough Breakaway rolls
- 16 oz. cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup hot wing sauce
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Blue cheese dressing
- 3 cups arugula
- ¾ cup Blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, hot wing sauce, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and salt and pepper. Mix until well combined and set aside.
- Split rolls in half, place on a baking sheet and bake until the bread is golden brown (approximately 4 minutes). Remove from oven.
- Spread Blue cheese dressing on the bottom half of each roll. Layer on arugula, chicken mixture, a drizzle of Blue cheese dressing and 1 tablespoon of Blue cheese crumbles. Cap with the top half of each roll and serve.