Buffalo Chicken Sourdough Sliderscook time
- 1 package California Goldminer® Sourdough Breakaway rolls
- 16 oz. cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup hot wing sauce
- ⅓ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Blue cheese dressing
- 3 cups arugula
- ¾ cup Blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, hot wing sauce, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and salt and pepper. Mix until well combined and set aside.
- Split rolls in half, place on a baking sheet and bake until the bread is golden brown (approximately 4 minutes). Remove from oven.
- Spread Blue cheese dressing on the bottom half of each roll. Layer on arugula, chicken mixture, a drizzle of Blue cheese dressing and 1 tablespoon of Blue cheese crumbles. Cap with the top half of each roll and serve.