Caramelized Banana & Chocolate Sourdough Toastcook time
- 2 slices Goldminer® Sourdough Square Bread, toasted
- 2 tbsp. chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 banana, sliced into rounds
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Sea salt
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet and lightly toast. Spread chocolate hazelnut spread on each slice of toasted bread. Top with banana slices.
- Sprinkle sugar over banana slices, then caramelize using a culinary torch, being careful not to burn the sugar.
- Sprinkle sea salt over toasts and enjoy.