Cheese and Herb Pull Apart Loaf
NET WT 16OZ (454 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREENUTS.
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SALT, YEAST.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Boule
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Olive oil, divided
- 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) Chopped fresh herbs (thyme, oregano, basil, parsley)
- 1 cup (250 mL) Monterrey Jack or Mozzarella cheese, cut into ½ “ (1.25 cm) cubes
- Parmesan cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F (180°C).
- USING a serrated knife cut the bread in a crisscross pattern almost all the way to the bottom of the bread but not all the way through.
- COMBINE mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil and herbs in a small bowl. Using a pastry brush, coat the segments of bread with the oil between all of the segments of the bread. Nestle cubes of cheese throughout the loaf. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- WRAP the loaf in aluminum foil and place directly on the oven rack for 15-20 minutes. Unwrap to expose the top of the loaf and continue to bake for another 15 minutes or until the top is crisp. Serve immediately.