Cheese Fondue Bread Bowl
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREENUTS.
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SALT, YEAST.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Large Boule, hollowed out with removed bread cubed
- 16 oz. white cheddar cheese, grated slices
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup veggies of your choice
- Remove top of California Goldminer® Sourdough boule and hollow out, leaving ½- to 1-inch of bread on inside. Cube removed bread pieces.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add milk and stir in cheese until melted.
- Stir in cornstarch until mixture has a smooth consistency.
- Pour fondue into sourdough bread bowl and serve with skewered veggies and bread cubes for dipping.