Cheese & Veggie Stuffed Sourdough
NET WT 16OZ (454 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREENUTS.
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID) AND/OR RICE FLOUR, SALT, YEAST.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Jaco bread
- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- ¾ cup mayo
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 cups Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 2 roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 ½ cups kale, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Slice off the top layer of the Jaco Bread. Hollow out the center, making sure to leave a 1-inch bread wall on the bottom and around the sides.
- In a large bowl, soften cream cheese and add mayo, garlic and Dijon mustard. Mix well. Add in Pepper Jack cheese, Mozzarella cheese, chopped peppers and kale. Mix until well combined.
- Fill hollowed-out Jaco Bread with cheese and veggie mixture. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly (approximately 10-12 minutes).