Cheesy Corn Dip in a Sourdough Boule
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREENUTS.
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SALT, YEAST.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Large Boule
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded and divided
- ½ cup Cheddar Jack cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 cups canned corn, drained
- ½ cup green chiles, diced
- ¼ cup sweet onion, diced
- ¼ cup chives
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Cut top off the boule. Dig out bread inside, making sure to leave a ½-inch wall on the bottom and around the sides. Tear removed bread into bite-size pieces and place pieces and empty boule on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until toasted (approximately 10 minutes). Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt, garlic powder and half the cheeses. Mix well, and add corn, green chiles and onion. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into toasted boule, and top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, until heated through (approximately 15 minutes). Remove from oven, top with chives, and loosely cover with foil. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melty (approximately 10 minutes). Serve hot with toasted sourdough croutons on the side for dipping.