Cheesy Crab Boule
NET WT 16OZ (454 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREENUTS.
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SALT, YEAST.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Boule
- 6 oz. Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. low fat cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup low fat sour cream
- 8 oz. fresh crab meat, cooked
- ¼ cup pimento, chopped
- ¼ cup scallions, sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Cut top off the boule. Dig out bread inside, making sure to leave a ½-inch wall on the bottom and around the sides. Tear removed bread into bite-size pieces and place pieces and empty boule on a large baking sheet. Bake until toasted (approximately 10 minutes). Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together cheeses, mayonnaise, sour cream, crab meat, pimento, scallions, spinach, lemon juice and salt until blended well.
- Spoon the mixture into the bread boule and bake until the cheese is melty and hot throughout (approximately 15-20 minutes). Serve hot with toasted croutons on the side for dipping.