Cheesy Fondue Bread Basket
NET WT 16OZ (454 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREENUTS.
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID) AND/OR RICE FLOUR, SALT, YEAST.
- 1 California Goldminer® Jaco bread
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups Smoked Gouda cheese, grated
- 1 lb. Brie cheese, sliced
- 1 tbsp. chives, chopped
- Cut two rectangles from the top of the loaf, cutting within ½ inch from the bottom of the loaf. Carefully remove bread rectangles and slice into small strips. Place strips on a baking sheet. Brush with oil and sprinkle with pepper. Toast in oven until golden brown with broiler set to low. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Fill one bread cavity with grated Gouda and the second with sliced Brie. Bake until cheese is melted through but not burnt (approximately 12-15 minutes). Once melted, remove from the oven. Sprinkle melted Gouda with chives. Serve Cheesy Fondue Bread Basket with toasted breadsticks for dipping.