Chicken Salad Sandwich
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 2 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 2 chicken breasts, roasted and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- ½ white onion, diced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. thyme
- ½ tsp. dried sage
- Purchase two roasted chicken breasts from your grocer’s deli (or cook two chicken breasts one day in advance and allow to cool). Chop meat and transfer to medium mixing bowl.
- Dice onion, celery and grapes. Add to bowl.
- Add walnuts (if using), mayonnaise and spices. Mix to combine.
- Toast bread then pile chicken salad on one slice. Top with second slice of toast. Cut sandwich in half and enjoy.