Crab, Avocado & Gouda Grilled Cheese
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 4 slices Gouda cheese
- 1 large avocado, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. cooked lump crabmeat
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, break up the lump crabmeat with a fork and mix in the mayonnaise and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Brush butter on both sides of California Goldminer® Sourdough and place on a flat griddle pan over medium-high heat. Brown both sides and lower heat.
- Top each piece of sourdough with a slice of Gouda. Place avocado slices on two of the sourdough slices and the crabmeat mixture on the others.
- Assemble the sandwiches and cook on the griddle until cheese begins to melt.
- Allow each sandwich to cool for about 5 minutes before cutting and serving.