Deconstructed Pimento Cheese Panini by Paige Rhodes
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 2 slices of Goldminer® Sourdough Square Bread
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. everything bagel seasoning
- 3 oz. freshly grated Extra-Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 whole jarred roasted red pepper, patted completely dry
- Preheat a small skillet over low heat.
- Spread mayonnaise over one side of each piece of bread and sprinkle each slice evenly with the everything bagel seasoning.
- Place the seasoned side of one slice down in the skillet. Then top the bare side of the bread with half of the shredded cheddar cheese and a pinch each of garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper. Top that with the whole roasted red pepper and finish with remaining shredded cheese. Place remaining slice of bread on top, seasoned side out.
- Toast until golden, about 4 to 5 minutes. Flip & grill the other side until golden and serve immediately.
- Recipe shared courtesy of Paige Rhodes, @mymoderncookery