Egg, Ham & Cheese Bake
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 8 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 12 eggs
- 10 ounces chopped, cooked ham
- ½ diced white onion
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 chopped chives stalks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Coat 13x9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, making sure to cover the sides.
- Press bread slices into bottom and 1 inch up on the sides of the baking dish.
- In large bowl, beat eggs before mixing in 8 ounces of bacon and half of the chives.
- Pour into dish and cover with cheese.
- Top with remaining ham and chives.
- Bake 20 minutes or until eggs are set and crust browns.