Egg Salad & Cucumber Sandwich
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 6 slices California Goldminer Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 small cucumber
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon relish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel hard-boiled eggs and chop into ½-inch x ½-inch cubes.
- In a medium-size bowl, use a fork to mix together chopped egg, mayonnaise, mustard and relish.
- Salt and pepper salad mixture to taste.
- Slice cucumber into ¼-inch rounds.
- Spread egg salad mixture on a slice of bread and top with 2 slices of cucumber. Place another slice of bread on top and serve.