Feta & Spinach Toastcook time
- 6 slices California Goldminer Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 6 oz. sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 bunch of spinach, rinsed and chopped
- ½ cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp. parmesan, grated
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F°.
- Place sourdough bread slices on non-stick or baking sheet prepared with cooking spray.
- Spread tomato pesto evenly over bread and top with spinach, feta, tomatoes and parmesan.
- Drizzle olive oil and season with pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350 F° for 12 minutes and bread is toasted.