Feta & Spinach Toast
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 6 slices California Goldminer Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 6 oz. sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 bunch of spinach, rinsed and chopped
- ½ cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp. parmesan, grated
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F°.
- Place sourdough bread slices on non-stick or baking sheet prepared with cooking spray.
- Spread tomato pesto evenly over bread and top with spinach, feta, tomatoes and parmesan.
- Drizzle olive oil and season with pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350 F° for 12 minutes and bread is toasted.