Fried Egg Club
- 2 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square, toasted
- 2 strips turkey bacon
- 1 egg
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices turkey, thinly sliced
- 2 slices tomato
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sriracha mayo (recipe follows)
- Sriracha Mayo Ingredients:
- ½ tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Spray a medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place bacon in skillet and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, turning once. Remove bacon and crack egg in pan. Fry egg until white is cooked and yolk is still slightly soft. Remove from heat.
- Make Sriracha mayo. In a small bowl, mix garlic, mayonnaise, Sriracha, lemon juice and salt until combined. Spread mixture onto one slice of toast. Layer on Cheddar cheese, lettuce, turkey, tomato, bacon, fried egg and avocado. Cover with second slice of toast. Enjoy!
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.