Fruit Panzanella Salad
- 2 California Goldminer® Sourdough Boule
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup vinaigrette
- Cut the top off the boules and hollow out. Tear filling into bite-size pieces and arrange on a baking sheet. Turn into croutons by broiling in oven until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, berries and a few of the croutons. Top with sliced avocado and more croutons. Drizzle with your favorite vinaigrette and enjoy.
- Note: You can also serve the salad in the hollowed-out boules!