Garlic Breadsticks with Marinara Dip
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 1 California Goldminer Sourdough Flute bread, split and halved
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Manchego cheese, freshly grated
- Marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450˚ F.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and add the parsley.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet, cut sides up, and spoon the garlic butter on top. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake in the middle of the oven for 10 minutes. Light the broiler and broil for about a minute, until just golden.
- Cut the bread into 1/2 inch thick "fries" and serve with marinara sauce on the side.