Grilled Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 2 California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 1 lb. roast, sliced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz. white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ tbsp. cornstarch
- In a medium saucepan, cook peppers, onions and mushrooms at medium heat until soft and onions are clear. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lightly sauté roast in saucepan until just cooked.
- Add peppers, onions and mushrooms to meat and simmer on low.
- In small saucepan, combine milk, cheese, butter and cornstarch. Cook sauce on low, stirring occasionally.
- Place sautéed roast and veggies on toasted California Goldminer® Sourdough slices and top with cheese sauce.
- Place other slice of toast on top and serve sandwich hot.