Grilled Sourdough Strawberry S'morescook time
- 1 slice Goldminer® Sourdough Square Bread, cut into quarters
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 1 (4 oz.) bar dark chocolate, cut into 4 pieces
- 8 marshmallows
- 4 strawberries, each sliced in half
- Marshmallow toasting stick/skewer
- Preheat the grill to medium high. Brush both sides of the bread with olive oil and grill until lightly toasted on both sides. Cut slice of bread into quarter pieces. Place bread back on the grill and add 1 piece of chocolate on each quarter slice of bread and let sit until just melted. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- Skewer marshmallows and toast over grill until golden brown.
- Top each quarter slice of chocolate-topped bread with 2 toasted marshmallows and 2 strawberry slices.