Grilled Tuscan Chicken Sandwichcook time
- 4 slices California Goldminer Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice’
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup packed baby greens or field greens
- 8 (1 ounce) slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the oil, lemon juice, garlic, and 2 teaspoons of the rosemary for your marinade.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow plate and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour marinade over chicken turning to coat before letting stand for at least 10 or up to 20 minutes.
- Place marinated chicken on grill and discard marinade from plate.
- Grill chicken over medium-high heat for 5 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink in center and internal temperature reaches 165 F°.