Grilled Tuscan Chicken Sandwich
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices California Goldminer Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice’
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup packed baby greens or field greens
- 8 (1 ounce) slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the oil, lemon juice, garlic, and 2 teaspoons of the rosemary for your marinade.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow plate and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour marinade over chicken turning to coat before letting stand for at least 10 or up to 20 minutes.
- Place marinated chicken on grill and discard marinade from plate.
- Grill chicken over medium-high heat for 5 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink in center and internal temperature reaches 165 F°.