Grilled Vegetable and Goat Cheese Sandwich
NET WT 16OZ (454 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREENUTS.
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID) AND/OR RICE FLOUR, SALT, YEAST.
- 8 Slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Jaco bread, cut on the bias
- ¾ cup (175 mL) Crumbled goat cheese
- 1 Red onion, sliced and grilled
- 1 Small zucchini, thinly sliced and grilled
- 1 Red pepper, grilled, peeled and seeded
- 1 Yellow pepper, grilled, peeled and seeded
- 20 Spears asparagus, grilled
- Balsamic glaze (to drizzle)
- Olive oil
- Preheat panini grill to 375°F (190°C).
- Divide cheese between four of the slices of bread. Top with assorted grilled vegetables, a drizzle of balsamic glaze and the remaining slices of bread.
- Brush olive oil over the outside of each sandwich.
- Grill sandwiches until the cheese melts and the outside is golden brown, about 5-6 minutes.