Heirloom Burrata Toast
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 8 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 8 oz. Burrata cheese
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush the tops of each slice of bread with olive oil. Place in oven for about 5 minutes, until lightly toasted.
- Spread the cheese over each slice of toasted bread and drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with salt and fresh black pepper.
- Scatter chopped basil over the top of the cheese and arrange sliced tomatoes on top of that. 5. Lightly drizzle with Balsamic vinegar and season with a little extra salt and pepper and enjoy!