Holiday Hummus Wreath
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 2 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread, cut diagonally into ½-inch thick slices
- 10 oz. hummus
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place bread slices on a large baking sheet and toast in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Top each slice with a generous layer of hummus, followed by 1–2 spinach leaves. Layer pine nuts, sun dried tomatoes and Feta, followed by black pepper.
- Arrange topped slices on a plate to form a ring/wreath shape. Drizzle with olive oil. Add a ribbon or other holiday accent in place of 1–2 slices, if desired.