Holiday Hummus Wreathcook time
- 2 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread, cut diagonally into ½-inch thick slices
- 10 oz. hummus
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes
- ⅔ cup Feta cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place bread slices on a large baking sheet and toast in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Top each slice with a generous layer of hummus, followed by 1–2 spinach leaves. Layer pine nuts, sun dried tomatoes and Feta, followed by black pepper.
- Arrange topped slices on a plate to form a ring/wreath shape. Drizzle with olive oil. Add a ribbon or other holiday accent in place of 1–2 slices, if desired.