Homemade Sourdough Garlic-Herb Croutons
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 1/2 loaf of day-old California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoon olive oil (optional)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Tear California Goldminer® Sourdough bread into 1-inch pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Thoroughly mix bread pieces with garlic, thyme, oregano and olive oil.
- Spread seasoned bread onto a baking sheet pan and bake for 10-15 minutes or until browned.
- Cool before serving with grated Parmesan.