Honey Lime Sourdough Chicken Sliders
NET WT 24OZ (1.5 lb) (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, YEAST, SALT, WHEAT GLUTEN, MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, DIACETYL TARTARIC ACID ESTERS OF MONO-AND DIGLYCERIDES, LACTIC ACID.
- 6 California Goldminer® Breakaway rolls
- 4 chicken breasts
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup water
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Slaw ingredients:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup grilled corn, cut off the cob
- ½ cup carrots, shredded
- Place chicken in bottom of a slow cooker. In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, water, lime juice, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes and pour over the chicken. Cook on low for 5 hours. Remove chicken, shred using 2 forks and set aside.
- Make the slaw: in a blender, combine olive oil, green onions, cilantro, garlic, salt, lime juice and Greek yogurt and pulse until combined. If it’s too thick, add some water, starting with a tablespoon until it’s the consistency of salad dressing. In a large mixing bowl combine red and green cabbage, corn, carrots, dressing and mix until well combined.
- Place shredded chicken on the bottom halves of the rolls. Top with slaw and the top of each roll. Serve and enjoy!