Italian Pull Apart Sourdough Boule
NET WT 16OZ (454 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREENUTS.
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SALT, YEAST.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Boule
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup Provolone, shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella, shredded
- 4 slices salami, sliced into small squares
- 4 slices prosciutto, sliced into small squares
- 4 slices mortadella, sliced into small squares
- 4 slices capicola, sliced into small squares
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup sliced banana peppers
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut a hash pattern into the top of the bread boule at 1-inch intervals, being careful not to slice all the way through to the bottom.
- Combine the melted butter and shallot in a small bowl. Brush onto the bread.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheeses.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the deli meats, red onion, tomatoes and banana peppers. Gently toss to combine.
- Stuff half of the cheese mixture into the bread, followed by the meat mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Combine the vinegar, oil and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Drizzle or brush over the top of the boule.
- Cover with foil and bake 25-30 minutes, or until bread is golden brown and crispy and cheese is melted.