Italian Pull Apart Sourdough Boulecook time
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Boule
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup Provolone, shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella, shredded
- 4 slices salami, sliced into small squares
- 4 slices prosciutto, sliced into small squares
- 4 slices mortadella, sliced into small squares
- 4 slices capicola, sliced into small squares
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup sliced banana peppers
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut a hash pattern into the top of the bread boule at 1-inch intervals, being careful not to slice all the way through to the bottom.
- Combine the melted butter and shallot in a small bowl. Brush onto the bread.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheeses.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the deli meats, red onion, tomatoes and banana peppers. Gently toss to combine.
- Stuff half of the cheese mixture into the bread, followed by the meat mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Combine the vinegar, oil and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Drizzle or brush over the top of the boule.
- Cover with foil and bake 25-30 minutes, or until bread is golden brown and crispy and cheese is melted.