Jalapeño & Bacon Cheesy Bread
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread, sliced lengthwise
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 2 Jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups grated Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice California Goldminer® Sourdough flute lengthwise.
- In a medium-sized bowl, microwave cream cheese for 1½ minutes on high. Stir until smooth.
- Add garlic, bacon and onions; stir until well combined.
- Spread mixture over bread and sprinkle top with cheese. Top bread with sliced jalapeños.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and place bread on foil and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.