Jalapeño Cheese Dipcook time
- 1 California Goldminer Sourdough Large Boule
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced jalapeño peppers
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 F°.
- Combine jalapeño peppers, parmesan, cheddar, mayonnaise and green chilies in bowl.
- Remove circular piece from top of the sourdough bread and hollow out the center to create a bowl.
- Fill the bread bowl with the jalapeño and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 F° for 30 minutes.