Maui Wow-y Sourdough Sliders
NET WT 24OZ (1.5 lb) (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, YEAST, SALT, WHEAT GLUTEN, MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, DIACETYL TARTARIC ACID ESTERS OF MONO-AND DIGLYCERIDES, LACTIC ACID.
- 8 California Goldminer® Sourdough Breakaway rolls
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 avocados, mashed
- Mango Pineapple Salsa (recipe follows)
- Mango Pineapple Salsa Ingredients:
- 1 mango, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- ¼ cup red pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 ½ tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ lime, juiced
- Make the Mango Pineapple Salsa. In a medium bowl, combine mango, pineapple, red pepper, jalapeño, olive oil, salt, pepper and lime juice. Mix until well combined and set aside.
- Preheat grill. In a small bowl, mash avocado and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Shape meat into ½-inch-thick patties, and place on hot grill. Cook for approximately 5-6 minutes per side, flipping once.
- Slice each roll in half and place cut side down on grill to lightly toast.
- Cut each lettuce leaf into four pieces. Layer toasted roll bottoms with lettuce, burger patty, avocado mash and Mango Pineapple Salsa. Cap with toasted roll lids and enjoy!