Mini Boule Brunch Boats
Mini Boule 2-pack
NET WT 16OZ (454 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, ENRICHED WHEAT FARINA (FARINA, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SALT, YEAST.
- 4 California Goldminer® Sourdough Mini Boule 2-pack
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ¼ cup diced dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 5 oz. frozen spinach, thawed, well drained, and chopped
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the eggs, garlic, sour cream, onion, tomatoes, spinach, goat cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl, mixing well.
- Cut off the top ½-inch of each boule and, leaving a ½ to ¾-inch perimeter on the sides, pull out most of the bread inside. (Note: leave insides on a plate to dry overnight and use a food processor to make bread crumbs the next day.)
- Place the boules, hollow side up, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly among the hollowed-out boules.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the filling is set in the center and golden brown. Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve as an individual dish or, for a group, cut each boule like a pie for smaller servings.