Mini Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls
NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 1 loaf California Goldminer Sourdough Sourdough Square
- ¼ stick butter, melted
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar
- ¼ cup powered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F°.
- After cutting the crust off of each slice of bread, use a rolling pin to flatten out bread to about 1/8-inch in thickness. Brush on melted butter just enough to evenly coat both side of the bread.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on one side of bread to your liking before folding rolling up this side. Sprinkle a little cinnamon sugar on the outside of you completed rolls.
- Arrange your rolls on a greased cookie sheet or, better yet, place each in a buttered mini muffin tin and bake at for 15-20 minutes or at 375 F° until they turn a little golden brown and crusty.
- Remove from the muffin tin to cool slightly before serving and drizzle with some glaze made from powdered and some melted butter.