Mini Sourdough Cinnamon Rollscook time
- 1 loaf California Goldminer Sourdough Sourdough Square
- ¼ stick butter, melted
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar
- ¼ cup powered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F°.
- After cutting the crust off of each slice of bread, use a rolling pin to flatten out bread to about 1/8-inch in thickness. Brush on melted butter just enough to evenly coat both side of the bread.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on one side of bread to your liking before folding rolling up this side. Sprinkle a little cinnamon sugar on the outside of you completed rolls.
- Arrange your rolls on a greased cookie sheet or, better yet, place each in a buttered mini muffin tin and bake at for 15-20 minutes or at 375 F° until they turn a little golden brown and crusty.
- Remove from the muffin tin to cool slightly before serving and drizzle with some glaze made from powdered and some melted butter.