Mushroom, Rosemary & Goat Cheese Crostini
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 (16 oz.) container baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar, divided
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 8 oz. Goat cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, warm about 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the mushrooms and red onions and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 8–10 minutes. Add an extra tablespoon or two of olive oil if you notice the skillet getting dry. Add garlic and salt and cook for an additional 2–3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and cook for 1 minute more. Remove skillet from heat and stir in heavy cream. Cover to keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spread 1 to 1½ teaspoons Goat cheese on each flute slice and arrange atop large baking sheet. Top each slice with a generous tablespoon of mushroom mixture.
- Place sheet in oven and bake until warmed through (approximately 4–5 minutes). Remove from oven and garnish each slice with fresh rosemary. Drizzle each slice with additional balsamic vinegar, if desired, and serve.