Open Face Turkey BLTcook time
- 8 slices California Goldminer Sourdough Sourdough Square, toasted
- 8 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, fried
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- Balsamic vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray wire rack with cooking spray and place on baking sheet.
- Place tomatoes, cut side up on rack. Roast for 1 hour or until tomatoes are wilted and lightly browned.
- Combine mayonnaise and dill in a bowl before spreading over toasted Sourdough slices.
- Top each slice with turkey, bacon, tomatoes and arugula before drizzling with balsamic vinegar.