NET WT 24OZ (680 g)
CONTAINS: WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, MILK, EGG AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OIL OR SOYBEAN OIL), YEAST, CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR.
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 (8 oz.) block Feta cheese, in brine
- 1 package baby spinach
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut California Goldminer® Sourdough bread into triangles about 3-4 inches across. You should get roughly three triangles per slice.
- Sauté minced onion, garlic and pine nuts in olive oil. After onions are soft, add spinach and wilt.
- Spread the sautéed ingredients onto bread triangles.
- Cut smaller triangles from the Feta block and place on top of spinach mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Enjoy!