Pesto & Egg Baguette
NET WT 8OZ (227 g)
CONTAINS WHEAT. MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, EGGS AND TREE NUTS.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, RICE FLOUR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: YEAST, SALT, WHEAT PROTEIN ISOLATE (WHEAT GLUTEN, PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SULFITES), MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, FUMARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread
- 8 oz. store-bought pesto
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- Paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Warm flute in oven for 10 minutes.
- Use a serrated knife to slice warm flute in half horizontally. Then slice each half in half vertically to open.
- Spread pesto on top and bottom halves of bread.
- Slice eggs and tomatoes. Layer on top of pesto on bottom half of bread, alternating egg and tomato slices.
- Sprinkle with paprika, then top with top half of bread.